Princess Costume From A T-shirt
Your little girl dreams of a princess disguise? From a basic T-shirt, and following this step by step, make a princess disguise for Carnival, Mardi Gras or just for fun!
Step by step by Camille from the blog www.ritalechat.com
– 1 T-shirt at the height of the child
– 90 cm silver satin lining
– 40 cm yellow and white tulle
– 1 m silver braid
– Ten precious stones made of plastic to sew
– 50 cm of white cotton twill in 5 cm wide.
– 6 snaps of one centimeter diameter
– Contrasting yarn for the frills of the skirt
– Thick and contrasting thread for tulle gathers
– White sewing thread
– Sewing material (pins, …