The very first French show dedicated to back to school
A show dedicated to the back to school? This is what we propose this year three Parisian working mum with “Back To School”. We tell you everything about this project.
Back to school is an important moment for children, but also for parents. They need to think about school supplies as well as new clothes. In other words, you have to be organized to buy everything before the start of the school year ! It is to prevent parents and children from being anxious and running that Back To School will be launched this year. The appointment is given on 29 and 30 August 2015 at the Carreau du Temple in Paris.
The organizers have thought of everything as evidenced by the program. The show (1800 m2) will be organized around 9 themes:
– My school: to buy school supplies
– My pure look: to find the ideal outfit
– My great hobbies: everything that revolves around extracurricular activities
– My room and his decorating ideas: because who says new back, says desire for change for children
– After school: for those looking for a babysitter or a support class
– Be curious: books, games … for children who love to cultivate
– Good little diets: recipe ideas and to find the perfect lunch box
– The small breaks: to organize the next family holidays or to know more about summer camps, language holidays …
– Boosts: helping parents to settle administrative procedures or to answer their questions
The Back To School 2015 is for children from elementary school to high school. The organizers made the bet to gather in the same place all that the family needs for the new school year. But for this day to rhyme with pleasure, partners will be present at the show to offer children creative DIY workshops. They will learn for example to customize their school affairs . The organizers already announce us pop-up stores and good plans. That makes you want!
When? August 29 and 30, 2015
Where? Carreau du Temple in Paris
For whom? Parents and children, from elementary school to high school
Opening hours : from 10h to 19h (18h on Sunday)
How much? 5 euros, free for children under 18